Saturday, August 27, 2011

4 1/2 months expectant


My darling Bee, today is when you are 18weeks and in three days you'll be 19 weeks in my womb. I'm not feeling well because im having my first cold sore and its really aggressive. I pretty much look like a boxer who had a nasty beating in the face. :) Dont worry, it's not your fault at all. Doctor K. from Mater Hospital says being pregnant lowers my immunity that's why the cold sore is really aggressive.
So far i can barely feel you in inside me but i know you're very active inside me. Your grandma Wambui came to see your dad and I yesterday when she heard that i was having a nasty cold sore. It was interesting coz this was the first time she's visiting us. When she was leaving, she got into a confrontation with the neighborhood night guards who thought they could intimidate her for parking close to the next compound gate.
Just know that if ever someone messes with you, they should hide from Grandma Wambui coz she's really protective of her own and since you're her first grandchild, no one should imagine doing anything bad to you. That doesn't mean that dad and I cant discipline you, that is part of loving you.
Well, let me continue to recuperate while your dad goes to church. sleep tight sweety and il eat soon so that you can feed well. :) mwaaaahh I love you bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger