Saturday, August 27, 2011

EDD


Guess what baby, I really think you’re coming today. It’s the 40th week and 3rd day, 2 days after your EDD but I think this is it. I started feeling pain and it’s increasing in intensity. It started at 4am and I think its Showtime. Your dad is soundly asleep, but I’ll wake him up a little later. The pain feels like a bad case of food poisoning so I actually thought last night’s food didn’t go quite well with me.

I’m a little anxious coz I’m hoping I’m ready for this yet I don’t think anyone can truly be ready for the birth of their 1st child. I’m thinking I take a nice hot shower before I get your father up and rushing me to leave for hosi. I'm actually jealous about your dad sleeping so soundly but I know he’ll have a long day today. I’m hoping that he would be a little secretive about the hosi we’ll go and which ward but I think the pride and joy of having a child is overwhelming he just can’t stop telling the pple he’s acquainted to let alone family and friends.

My game plan is to have my laptop so that I can introduce you via Skype to aunt Kanini who’s on vacation in States with her fiancé. I also put some series and movies to self-entertain while in hosi.

I have a handy software in my phone that records contractions so that I can tell Doctor Ng’ayu how intense the labor is. I mostly got the software coz your dad tends to exaggerate a little and may panic the doc too early.

I just thought, if this was false labor I can’t imagine how real labor will be like coz these intense cramping is as real as it gets. J if you came today, you are definitely a weekend baby who wanted to check out the world scene on Friday. J Hilarious!

So I figure I continue with my series watching for like half an hour before I declare that you wish to appear. I hope Dr. Ng’ayu makes it to your delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger